Yes, there is a very easy way. You could do a simple Gooogle search for something like:
"Indesit IS60V tumble dryer tripping"
You'll find results like these:
Just FYI: The fuse is to protect the wiring in the event of a major short-circuit fault. The "trip" is designed to stop people getting a shock by sensing if electricity is flowing from the electrical system to earth - even a tiny bit, which is exactly what happens if someone touches a live wire.
The situation here seems to be there is damp on the electrics somewhere in the drier, which is allowing a tiny amount of electricity to flow from the works, into the metalwork of the dryer - enough to trip the electrics.