Mend Cameras, Film Cameras

Mend Cameras, Film Cameras
Find out how to mend it for free.

Ask Question

All > Film Cameras

Mend Cameras, Film Cameras

Power supply?

I have lost my transformer for my telly its 240 down to 12 volts were can i get another one

Tony Newstead
June 2011
Much will depend on the following...
The power consumption
The connector style for the DC
Where you live

You might seek out a direct identical replacement but for that you will need to know the make and model of the set

Alternatively you can use hobby electronic shops - yellow pages - Amazon - e-bay

In the UK Maplin have a range of PSUs - you might get away with a voltage "close" to 12v rather than 12v exactly - as long as the power rating is sufficient - same or more but not less than.

June 2011

Automatic Answer

We may have found other answers which could help you.

Click here for Power 12 Volts

How to mend ...

Find out how to mend just about anything for free repair help, information and advice.

Can you help?

Are you an expert who can help answer questions? Click here to see the unanswered questions for each category.