Mend Furniture, Chairs

Furniture, Chairs
Find out how to mend it for free.

Ask Question


Mend Mend Furniture, Chairs

What can I get to replace my adaptor?

I have a bed with massage in the madras, but now I have damaged my adapter and would like to get information on how to replace it?

It is an JB Research Inc. A C Adaptor, JBR NO. 13006.
Type: AD-1250BN, OEM.
230V~50Hz, 53 mA
12V- - - - -500mA, 6VA.
That is all the information on the adaptor.
How and with what can I replace?
I live in Sweden.

Kind regards Linda

July 2021
Any adapter rated at 12 V should do, so long as the current is at least 500mA (same as 0.5A). Amazon or EBay should have shedloads. You might even put out a shout on local Facebook or NextDoor and someone may give you one. 12V 1A (1000mA) would be fine. Just check the connector matches and is wired the same - usually a round connector with the + connection in the centre and the - one on the outside.

July 2021


Find out how to mend just about anything for free repair help, information and advice.

Can you help?

Are you an expert who can help answer questions? Click here to see the unanswered questions for each category.