Mend Kitchen Appliances, Food Processors

Kitchen Appliances, Food Processors
Find out how to mend it for free.

Ask Question

Food Processors

Mend Mend Kitchen Appliances, Food Processors

replacement bowl lid?

i have a durabrand food processor model no..XB9003, 450 watt size and need a new bowl lid for it as it went missing in recent move..thanks

Marilyn Allen
July 2016
Well you will not get a new bowl lid here...

Use a search engine - Google for instance - use the expression domestic appliance spares - and your country. Check on their web sites for Duraband Spares - give them a call.

Alternatively just put in Duraband Spares - it should work.

I would do it for you but I don't know where you live.

Good Luck...
July 2016

Automatic Answer

We may have found other answers which could help you.

Click here for Replacement Lid Processor


Find out how to mend just about anything for free repair help, information and advice.

Can you help?

Are you an expert who can help answer questions? Click here to see the unanswered questions for each category.