Mend Household Appliances, Washing Machines

Household Appliances, Washing Machines
Find out how to mend it for free.

Ask Question

Washing Machines

Mend Mend Household Appliances, Washing Machines

How to I removel the front panel on a AEG 16830?

I need to remove the front panel from my AEG washer/dryer as the little drain tube in the kick plate has come out too far & I now have water all over the floor. Does the panel unbolt from the top or do I have to lay the machine on its back?

January 2014
if you lay it on its back you might be able to get from underneath to refit the hose to the filter housing.If not drop filter flap.could be screws in there.if so remove then then carefully pull the bottom plastic plinth off.again restrictive access but might be enough or remove back panel and refit from the back

January 2014

Automatic Answer

We may have found other answers which could help you.

Click here for Front Panel Aeg


Find out how to mend just about anything for free repair help, information and advice.

Can you help?

Are you an expert who can help answer questions? Click here to see the unanswered questions for each category.