Mend Kitchen Appliances, Blenders/Mixers

Kitchen Appliances, Blenders/Mixers
Find out how to mend it for free.

Ask Question


Mend Mend Kitchen Appliances, Blenders/Mixers


The plastic cover on the mixer head is cracked. I've had this mixer for over 30 years and I love it. Could someone advise me on
a) Where can I buy this cover
b) How do I remove the cracked one
Any information would be appreciated

September 2009
Forget finding a new cover. Braun KM 32 parts are now almost non-existant. The best you can do is to glue it with crazy glue. To remove it, turn the head over and locate the rectangular hole in the lock plate under the drive coupling. Move it completely to one side and look deep into the hole. On the bottom you will see a screw. Remove it, then move the lock plate to the other side and repeat the process. That done, you can lift off the cover. To replace the screws, rub a bit of mastic (Putty is fine) in the screw slot. This will hold the screw on the screw driver to facilite reinsertion. Good luck!

Bawdy Bill
February 2011
complete head assemblies are often on german ebay

helpful comment
October 2009


Find out how to mend just about anything for free repair help, information and advice.

Can you help?

Are you an expert who can help answer questions? Click here to see the unanswered questions for each category.