Incase anyone is still after this info, i managed to get it from Yale.
1) Power down the control unit by removing the DC jack plug and the back up battery
2) Re-insert the jack plug whilst holding down the UP Arrow key
3) Release the Up Arrow key when a tone is heard “Enter code” will be displayed
4) Enter the following key sequence up,down,up,down,up,down,up,down,ok, a new menu will be displayed
5) Press the escape key until the control unit returns to “Alarm On” screen
6) Press 0000 ok to return to “Alarm Off” the control unit is now reset