Mend Kitchen Appliances, Blenders/Mixers

Kitchen Appliances, Blenders/Mixers
Find out how to mend it for free.

Ask Question


Mend Mend Kitchen Appliances, Blenders/Mixers

KMXC560 how to replace small pully & tension bar?

I have to replace the small pully and tension pin on my Kenwood Chef KMC560 I tried to use the liquidiser when not fully engaged. I stupidly tried to force the liquidiser into place before turning the mixer off and pushing down on the liquidiser I have ruined the small pully. How can I get the old one out to replace it? Many thanks.

December 2016


Find out how to mend just about anything for free repair help, information and advice.